"The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat."
— Lily Tomlin (via observando)
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
"Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work."
— Gustave Flaubert (via observando)
- 10-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
- 15-year-old me: Kickass, that's so cheap
- 20-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
"I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."
— Mae West (via observando)